Sophisticated Defense Solutions
When you need an ally dedicated to your defense after a conviction, look no further than the Law Offices of Cassandra Stamm, PLLC. I am founding attorney Casey Stamm. I combine experience with persistence to create sophisticated appeal strategies that protect your rights.
You Can Rely On My Experience
There is simply no substitute for a defense attorney who has decades of experience. For more than 20 years, I have defended serious criminal cases at all stages through trial, direct appeals, and post-conviction review in state and federal courts. I have also handled disciplinary matters for judges and lawyers accused of professional misconduct.
Some of my accolades include:
- 2017 Innocence Project Innocence Champion Award
- 2016 WACDL President’s Award
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers by Washington’s Law and Politics Magazine
- Rated Superb (10.0 out of 10.0) by Avvo
- Recognized by the Washington Supreme Court’s Capital Counsel Panel as qualified to handle death penalty cases
- Selected for inclusion in Rising Stars by Washington’s Law and Politics Magazine
Your Case Does Not End At A Conviction
After a criminal conviction, you do not have to give up hope. I handle post-conviction cases at all stages in the state and federal courts. You and I will explore every available post-conviction option. With my powerful representation on your side, you should never give up the hope of achieving a favorable outcome.